As used herein, “BITFORT” refers to the Web and Mobile application software that enables Buy, Sell, Storage of Crypto products. “BITFORT” is the brand name owned, developed and managed by The Bitfort Labs Pte. Ltd. Singapore [Company Registration Number: 201308457D] registered address as 10 Anson Road, International Plaza #26-10, Singapore 079903, herein referred as ‘BITFORT’ and Crypto Mining Pvt. Ltd. (“Company or CMPL”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India being the authorized representative entity of BITFORT in Indian region and having its registered office at 64, Pheidon House, Shivaji CHS., off. S.B.Road, Pune-411016 India its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties which expression shall unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to include its successors, affiliates, employees and assigns. Users availing Company and BITFORT services are indirectly or directly referred herein as “Users”.
Personal Information Collection:
BITFORT may collect your personal information while you access the Website. While opening an account with us we may collect your contact information including name, address, phone number,Pan detail, Aadhar card number etc.; information regarding your transactions and trading; bank account details; and information pertaining to your IP address and the device or computer used by you for the purpose.
BITFORT may collect, disclose, process, transfer, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions,
- To send periodic emails and SMS with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies,
- Customize, measure, and improve BITFORT Service and the content and layout of our Website and applications,
- To analyze use of the Website,
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
- BITFORT shall retain the User’s information for as long as the account is active or as needed to provide services in accordance with applicable laws.
- The retention period may be extended to comply with legal obligations,resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. BITFORT may retain data for such or further periods but isnot obligated to do so in all instances. BITFORT shall not be liable or responsible for non availability or non – retention of data or information beyond the termination of the User’s account.
- The retention period may extend beyond the end of User’s account, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for BITFORT to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later, including but not limited to retention for the purpose of investigations or ongoing prosecutions or in case of Suspicious transactions or if BITFORT requires the information for its own records or to support legal procedures, or if BITFORT believes in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
By visiting the Website, Users acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that they are giving BITFORT the consent to gather information about use of the Website through these Information Gathering Technologies.
Disclosure of your information:
The personal information which are collected through the Website such as Your name, company name, contact information, business address, phone number, Pan detail, Aadhar card number etc.; information regarding your transactions are used by BITFORT to assist you in providing information and services that Users have requested. Information uploaded by the Users shall be kept confidential and not disclosed by any device, mechanism or arrangement to any third party.In this regard, it is hereby clarified that it can be possible your information and data may be accessed, shared and transferred by our staff, contractors and suppliers who act for BITFORT for the purposes set out in this policy.
BITFORT may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
In the future if our business enters into a joint venture, sold, acquired, merged with other business entity then BITFORT may disclose Users information to new business partners.
Reasonable Security Practices:
Protection of the User’s personal information is of maximum importance to BITFORT and it takes all reasonable steps to secure data and information pertaining to its Users, including those prescribed under applicable laws and Rules framed there under including but not limited to the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended) and the THE PERSONAL DATA (PROTECTION) BILL, 2013 AND DATA SECURITY.
BITFORT takes appropriate legal, administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect the information that Users share with BITFORT from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, interference, or disclosure.
BITFORT however does not extend any warranties with respect to the security or safety of data and information transmitted through digital platforms or online, both of which are susceptible to malicious attacks.
Access to your information:
BITFORT don’t just send any communication regarding any news or updated services or updates until and unless any User opt for it, as Users will have the option to “opt” in or “opt” out for receiving any communications from BITFORT regarding the same. However if the Users are using the Service from the Website then there will be service, subscription packages and invoice -related emails from BITFORT.
For any questions or comments that Users have about this Policy or any practices of the Website and would like to update or verify any personal information that BITFORT already has then please use your login account details or perform the activities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org